Stellar for Audio Description brings a full suite of professional AD scripting, recording and mixing tools, directly to your web browser.
Created for professional AD artists and recording engineers in collaboration with industry experts.
No specialist equipment required just plug an audio input into your PC or Mac and run Stellar for AD in a Chrome browser.
Click to start using Stellar now with €20 free credit.
Create or import Scripts
- Create you AD script either from scratch or based on an existing script
- Edit and time the script
- Optionally use automated tools to find gaps in the dialog suitable for descriptions
- Preview scripts in sync with the video
- Industry standard ESF file support
- Import and export
Record AD Audio
- Record the AD audio using a either a Wipe or Scrolling text prompt.
- Countdown to recording prompt
- Full control of text size and speed and style
- Multiple Takes with trim, slip and auto alignment.
- Mute and unmute multiple Takes
- Loop and punch in recording
- Set and edit program audio fade settings graphically.
- Review audio recording in sync with program audio and video.
Use Synthetic Voices
- Utilise a wide range of web services to create professional AD and voice overs using machine voices
- Over 400 voices
- In 25 languages
- Mix voices in a single file
- Mix human and synthetic voices
Multiple output formats
- Mix to a range of audio styles
- With or without program audio
- Add AD directly to MP4 media files
- Deliver an Audio Job as a single zip file contain the script and all audio files
- Output as a ProTools Project file.
Multiple language file support
- Supports almost all world languages and script systems.
- Open many language files at the same time
- Check timing between languages
- Conform all languages at the same time to match video edits
- Powerful retiming tools to simplify conforming
- Media can be streamed or downloaded
- Multiple media protection options
- Two Factor Authentication
- Full industry standard DRM.
- Mediaseal supported.